To celebrate 55th Padjadjaran University Anniversary, we call for abstract to be presented on oral presentations or poster, under the following conditions:
1. Authors are under graduate/post graduate students, alumni, lecturer, research unit staff of Faculty of Medicin in Universitas Padjadjaran.
2. Co-authorship are permitted, first author will present the paper either in oral presentation or poster.
3. One participant may only present one paper or poster.
4. Research was conducted in the past 5 years.
5. All topics in medicine and health are welcome.
6. Abstract should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Format for Abstract:
1. Abstract consists of title, names of authors, institution/department, introduction, method, results, and conclusion/recommendation, key words, and correspondence e-mail. The first author should be the one who will present in poster/oral presentation.
2. Word count: 200-250 max
3. Abstract is written in English.
Deadline and selection for abstract:
1. Call for abstracts starts from 6th August 2012 until 6th September 2012.
2. Selection process will be held from 7th August until 15th September 2012.
3. Accepted abstract for poster/oral presentation will be announced via e-mail on 17th September 2012. Information on designated display board will also be informed.
4. The selected authors have to send digital poster (for poster presentation)/powerpoint presentation (for oral presentation) for exhibition and send it to email@example.com before 24th September 2012.
Regulation for poster:
1. Size 80 x 100 cm.
2. Poster included title, names for authors, institution/department, introduction, method, results, conclusion/recommendation, and main references – all written in English.
3. Poster should consist maximum 3 tables/graphics.
1. Poster exhibition will be held on 28th – 30th September 2012 in Gedung Rumah Sakit Pendidikan, Jl. Eijkman no. 38, Bandung – West Java.
2. Poster will be organized based on topics.
3. Printed poster should be personally attached on degsinated display board before 8 am.
4. Researcher should be able to present his/her poster during poster session (the schedule for poster session will be announced on 25th September 2012 via e-mail).
Regulation for oral presentation:
1. Oral presentation will be held on 28th September 2012 in Gedung Rumah Sakit Pendidikan, Jl. Eijkman no. 38, Bandung – West Java.
2. The schedule and room for oral presentation will be announced on 25th September 2012.
3. The participant should provide power point presentation (maximum 8 minutes).
Both selected paper and poster will be considered to enter Majalah Kedokteran Bandung (MKB) supplement.
(originally posted by http://crpfkunpad.multiply.com/journal?&show_interstitial=1&u=%2Fjournal)